Thursday, December 07, 2006

1 month of holiday passed le n i still haven find a job... maybe NTUC will hire me but must wait for the call to start work. It seems that i spent most of my time during this holiday wif my cello n basketball..... I went to AJC de co today. The cellist r all female n freshmen n including two cellist from fu hua n AI who got in through DSA. Surprisingly, although they're new to cello but they're able to join the combined section le.... i wonder hw they actually got their gold. Same thing in CHR this yr.... 2 sec1 also manage to catch up wif the other seniors. Luckily the teacher, MR LEE, didnt come. Didnt feel the stress yet. Wad a small world it is. If i join MCO or ajc i will have to face that MR LEE again. It seems that no matter where i go i will heard ppl saying " i don like mr lee, he's so straightforward, he always say his raffles gals pri n nanyang pri can play better than us." . I guess he's really famous but nt for the good thing. However the students he taught seems to be able to play well also. Weird.... wad's the diff btw him n my current teacher, mr chua.....

No comments: